MOONRO STEP CHALLENGE WEBSITE INSTRUCTIONS
Welcome to the Moonro Step Challenge!
In order to fully participate in the Moonro Step Challenge and add your steps to our community total, you must create a page on the Moonro Step Challenge website.
To start, click here.
MAKING YOUR FUNDRAISING PAGE
1. Click the Sign Up button at the top right of the screen, even if you have already created a JustGiving account in the past.
2. If you are a new user, complete the form, entering your personal details. If you already have a JustGiving account, select that option at the bottom of the screen.
3. On the next screen, all users, both new and those with existing accounts, will be asked to create a name for the fundraising page, then click Create Page.
4. Congratulations, you are set up! You will receive an email confirmation with a link to your fundraising page.
5. Make your page your own by clicking the edit button, and then start stepping!
HOW TO LOG YOUR STEPS
1. Make sure you are logged into your Moonro Challenge fundraising page.
2. Once you are logged in, please scroll to the "Latest" section of your feed and click "Log Steps."
3. This will open a text box and ask you to input the following:
- your step count
- the date you are adding steps for
- a description of how you found the challenge on this particular day or what you did (stepped to work, stepped with friends etc) which is a nice way to keep your sponsors updated on how you are finding the challenge.